- High performance grass seed – grows in sunny and shady areas in temperatures as low as 6ºC
- Ideal for bare patches
- Sprouts in days
Miracle-Gro Patch Magic Grass Seed, Feed & Coir contains a special binder which helps keep seed from washing away.
It grows 2× thicker than ordinary grass seed and first shoots can be seen within just 4 days.
Availability: 2 in stock
For use on bare patches on lawns.
Apply as required.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Q1: Do I need to water Patch Magic in?
A1: If rain isn’t forecasted then you’ll need to water it in. The coir will immediately expand and encourage germination of the seed. Water again when the Patch Magic turns a lighter brown.
Q2: Can I apply fertiliser after using Patch Magic?
A2: Patch Magic contains enough Miracle-Gro Plant Food to produce strong roots and aid establishment of the seed. It is not recommended to apply most fertilisers onto new or unestablished grass, until it is 6 months or older.
Q3: Is it safe to use if I have children and/or pets?
A3: Children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas.
Q4: How quickly will Patch Magic germinate?
A4: Usually germination will happen between 5-14 days. During colder periods visible germination may take longer.
Q5: I have lots of patches in my lawn, can i refill my shaker jar?
A5: Yes, you can buy Patch Magic in bags and refill your shaker jar.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• Goods must be returned in their unopened, undamaged and original packaging. We reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised
Availability: 2 in stock