- Visible results in 24 hours
- For use on permeable surfaces such as block paving, gravel and decking
- Unique non-drip trigger
Resolva Moss Killer is a ready to use formulation that effectively kills moss and algae on natural and permeable surfaces overlying soil (e.g. block paving, gravel and decking).
Availability: 9 in stock
Pests and mildew will be smothered. Plants will improve in health and appearance in time following removal of pests
Resolva Moss Killer contains Pelargonic acid. Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Q. Can I use this product on Tarmac driveways?
A.NO-Resolva Moss killer is ideal for block paving and permeable driveways, but it should not be used on non-permeable driveways such as tarmac. This is to prevent run-off into watercourses.
Q. Following the label instructions, I noted that it is not recommended to use this product after 18th September. Why is this?
A. It is only registered for use between April and 18th September by the authorities, and in trials we noted that the product doesn’t work as well as in warmer weather.
Q. Does Resolva Moss killer kill weeds too?
A. Although it is only registered for moss kill, there may be incidental weed leaf burn, but the active product does not kill the weed down to the root.
Q. Can I kill moss on my lawn with this product?
A. No, this product will also damage lawns
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• Goods must be returned in their unopened, undamaged and original packaging. We reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised
Availability: 9 in stock