- Ideal as a base & top dressing
- Rich in essential nutrients
- Builds soil fertility
- NPK 7-7-7
Growmore provides the three major plant nutrients in equal proportions, making it a superb general-purpose feed for use all around the garden. Its balance of nutrients ensures even stimulation of growth in all plant parts, meaning lots of fruit and flowers, abundant foliage and a strong root system
Apply every 4-6 weeks throughout the growing season from February until the end of October. Use as a top dressing (sprinkled on the soil surface) or as a base dressing (worked into the soil with a spade or hoe). During dry weather water before and after application.
1 handful of Growmore is about 35g (just over 1 ounce).
You can apply every 4-6 weeks to maintain the best plant quality and soil fertility.
Vegetables – Before planting
Apply 135g/sq.m as a base dressing to the soil and work in well.
Vegetables – Established plants
Apply 70g/sq.m as a top dressing and work in well.
Apply 210g/sq.m as a base dressing before planting.
Fruit, trees, shrubs & borders
Apply 135g/sq.m around the base of established plants. Gently fork into the soil surface without disturbing the roots. Alternatively sprinkle over the soil surface around the stem of the plant and water in well. When planting out, scatter 135g/sq.m into the bottom of a planting hole and mix well with soil and compost when refilling the hole.
Apply 70g/sq.m to the soil surface and lightly fork in. Take care the granules do not touch the plant leaves or stem. Water in well after application.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised