Creating a beautiful green lawn is just a spray away with Miracle-Gro EverGreen Fast Green Spray & Feed lawn food. The lawn quickly absorbs the feed to give a richer greener colour that lasts up to 6 weeks.
Miracle-Gro EverGreen Fast Green Spray & Feed greens your lawn in just 24 hours. This ready to use spray attaches straight on to your hose to feed and water your lawn at the same time. It takes approx 12 minutes to feed a 100m² (10m x 10m) lawn.
To determine the size of your lawn multiply the length by the width in metres. Alternatively a lawn with 6 by 5 standard fence panels (1.82m width), will cover approx 100m². Feeding helps lawns recover from wear and tear and is ideal for lawns used by children and pets.
How to use
Shake well before use. Connect sprayer to hose and turn on water. To begin spraying, point nozzle in the direction you want to spray.
Bend small green plastic tab on side of sprayer back, and turn knob clockwise to ‘ON’ position
Spray evenly over measured area. To stop spraying, bend small green plastic tab back and turn knob anti-clockwise to ‘OFF’ position. Turn off water. To relieve water pressure still in the hose bend the plastic tab back and turn knob to ‘ON’ position until water slows to a drip. Then turn knob to ‘OFF’ position.
How often to apply
Repeat after 6 weeks.
NPK 27-0-0 + 0.5% Iron.
Children and pets can return to the treated area once it is dry.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• Goods must be returned in their unopened, undamaged and original packaging. We reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised