Miracle-Gro® Performance Organics Lawn Food – 100msq
Miracle-Gro Performance Organics Lawn Food is a high performance 100% natural and organic lawn food which is glorious on lawns but gentle on nature!
Availability: 4 in stock
How to Use
How to use
Application rate is 37.5g/m² but for the best results we recommend using up to 100g/m².
This pack treats 100m² (10m × 10m). To determine the size of your lawn multiply the length by the width in metres. Alternatively a lawn with 6 by 5 standard fence panels (1.82m width), will cover approximately 100m².
Use our easy-to-use spreader settings table to set Scotts® and EverGreen® spreaders correctly when using our products.
Reapply after 3 months.
Where to use
For any type of lawn.
When to use
Use in March to September when the grass is dry and frost-free but the soil is moist.
This pack treats up to 360m² (18 metres by 20 metres).
Reseal after opening and store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Children and pets need not be kept out of the treated area once it has been watered in and dried.
We recommend you wear gloves when gardening.
Always read the label and product information before use.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• Goods must be returned in their unopened, undamaged and original packaging. We reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised