- Removes insect debris, dust and wax which insects can use to secure their eggs onto the plant or tree
- Clears the plant of eggs, larvae an nymphs of aphids and insects
- Works purely by physical means.
- Controlling eggs and larvae laid by insects such as greenfly, blackfly and whitefly, Winter Tree Wash can be used on most fruit trees and bushes including apple, pear, plum, cherry and raspberry plus many more.
- Winter Tree Wash should be applied during calm, dry conditions in the dormant period (November through to February). Preferably treat after leaf fall and prior to bud break in the spring, or test a small area 24 hours prior to overall application.
- Particular attention should be paid to the crooks of branches or stems where pests may rest.