How to Use
HOW TO USE
Shake well before use.
Always ensure the container is stored and carried upright when not spraying. Mark out the area to be treated in metre squares.
- Remove Power Sprayer from side clip. Unwrap plastic cover and dispose of safely. Unwrap hose completely. Remove protectiive strip from battery compartment to activate barriers.
- Insert red hose connector at end of hose into red receptor in the bottle cap until it clicks. Raise the connector to vertical. This must remain up whilst spraying.
- Flip open Power Sprayer until it locks into position. Twist nozzle at end of Power Sprayer to desired spray pattern. Select narrow spray setting for spot treatment of individual weeds or wide setting for larger areas.
- Point Power Sprayer away from body. Ensure grey trigger lock is disengaged before spraying.
- Point spray head 50cm from surface to be treated. Hold trigger for continuous spray. Spray weeds thoroughly to the point of run-off, ensuring leaf surfaces and stem are covered evenly.
- After use push hose connector down and squeeze trigger to clear nozzle. Take care to avoid clearing nozzle over plants that you want to keep. Twist nozzle to OFF position and engage trigger lock. Flip the want closed and store on the side clip without disconnecting the hose.
|Approx number of seconds to treat 1m²||Area treated by 5L|
|Annual Weeds||9 seconds||185m²|
|Perennial Weeds||10 seconds||170m²|
|Brush Weeds||12 seconds||145m²|
Visible effects in 24 hours. Weed death may take up to 28 days (in cold weather activity is slower).
Tips and Hints
WHEN TO APPLY
Use from April to November when weeds are actively growing. Use on a dry, calm day. Re-treat if rain falls within 6 hours of application.
WHERE TO USE
Ideal for ground clearance on untidy overgrown areas. This includes sheds and greenhouses, along fences, gravel areas, and other areas not intended for vegetation such as paths and drives.
5 litres covers 145m²
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised