- Roundup® Optima+ is a weedkiller contrate for treating larger areas.
- A systemic weedkiller that kills the roots, so weeds don’t come back.
- Degraded in soil by micro-organisms to allow replanting the following day.
Roundup® Optima+ is a weedkiller concentrate for treating larger areas.
Out of stock
This easy mix liquid concentrate formulation is approved for use all around the garden, on gravel areas, paths, drives and along fences. It can be used to clean up weedy areas before planting vegetables, flowers, shrubs and to renovate overgrown areas. Apply by using a garden sprayer.
Roundup® Optima+ is inactivated on contact with the soil and is then broken down by micro-organisms to allow replanting the following day. Children and pets can play on the treated area once dried.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised