- Fast & Easy
- Ready to Use
RoseClear Ultra Gun! Is a systemic insecticide and fungicide with 3 in 1 action. It kills aphids, controls blackspot, powdery mildew and rust and protects for up to 21 days to prevent further attacks. Contains acetamiprid and triticonazole.
Availability: 10 in stock
Shake well before use.
RoseClear Ultra Gun! has been shown to be safe to many species and varieties of plants. However, it is always advisable to test a sample of plants, by treating them and leaving for a few weeks, before treating a large or valuable collection.
Spray at first sign of disease / aphid attack and repeat at 21-28 day intervals. If disease/aphids are already established, spray at intervals of 14 days.
Contains acetamiprid and triticonazole.
UK only: dispose of contents/container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of by recycling. Contact your local council for details.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised