The Miracle-Gro Feeder is a unique feeding system which is quick and easy to use. Ideal for beds, borders, pots, containers, hanging baskets and lawns. It comes with Miracle-Gro® All Purpose Soluble Plant Food which contains a unique mix of 10 nutrients carefully balanced to provide plants with essential nutrients required for optimum growth and flowering.
Just fill the jar with 500g of Miracle-Gro® soluble food, top up with water, attach to the hosepipe and away you go, feeding and watering at the same time!
Availability: 5 in stock
How to Use
How to use
- Unscrew the feeder from the jar.
- There is a 200g trial sachet of Miracle-Gro® All Purpose Soluble Plant Food in the jar. Simply pour the sachet into the jar. When refilling pour one 500g of Miracle-Gro® soluble food sachet into the jar.
- Fill the jar with water from the tap. Screw the feeder head back onto the jar, click the hose, twist feed/water switch to desired position.
- Turn the tap fully on and squeeze the trigger to start feeding. Hold the feeder in the upright position and apply the plant feed evenly, thorougly wetting the soil around the roots and the foliage.
- For best results, apply Miracle-Gro® soluble food every two weeks from March to September.
Where to use
Ideal for all plants and fruit and vegetables outside – whether in pots and containers, hanging baskets, beds, borders or your lawn.
When feeding your lawn, use Miracle-Gro® Water Soluble Lawn Food, which is specially formulated to give you a beautiful, green lawn in just 5 days!
Makes 72 litres of feed.
NPK 24-8-16 with trace elements.
Wash splashes from skin. Wash hands after use.
Always read the label and product information before use.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• Goods must be returned in their unopened, undamaged and original packaging. We reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised