Miracle-Gro® EverGreen® Water Soluble Lawn Food – 1kg
Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Lawn Food guarantees a richer, greener lawn in 5 days, It is easy to apply using the Miracle-Gro® Feeder or mixing in a watering can.
Availability: 12 in stock
How to Use
How to use
To make sure your lawn is richer and greener throughout the season, apply once a month from early spring to the Autumn.
Watering Can: Mix one large (15ml) level spoonful of Miracle-Gro® Lawn Food into an average sized 4.5 litre (1 gallon) watering can and spread evening over 2.5m².
Miracle-Gro Feeder: Empty one 500g sachet into the feeder, attach feeder to hose pipe, and spread evenly over 100m². Apply the lawn food as evenly as possible whilst walking up and down your lawn. Reseal pack, store in dry place and wash hands after use.
Lawns in Poor Conditions: Apply every two weeks.
How often to apply
Approximately once a month.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised