Miracle-Gro® EverGreen® Natural 4 in 1 – 3.75kg
Miracle-Gro EverGreen Natural 4 in 1 is a lawn food that prevents weeds and moss from developing in your lawn. Natural and pesticide-free, your lawn will be greener, thicker and healthier after the first application.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
How to Use
How to use
Application by hand
- Apply at 40g per m². For best results apply 70g per m². Do not exceed maximum dose rate of 70g per m² as over application may damage your lawn.
- Create a criss-cross pattern by spreading half the product from left to right and the rest from top to bottom.
- Water the lawn if it does not rain in the 2 days after the application.
- The granules will gradually dissolve in time.
Application by spreader
Use our easy-to-use spreader settings table to set Scotts® and EverGreen® spreaders correctly when using our products.
Miracle-Gro Evergreen Natural 4 in 1 Lawn Food will not work on mature weeds already present in the lawn, it will only prevent the growth of new weeds.
Since Miracle-Gro Evergreen Natural 4 in 1 Lawn Food impacts the establishment of new weeds, the effects may not be visible the first 3 months after spreading.
Any other advice?
Avoid mowing the lawn 2-3 days before and after treatment. Do not use the first 4 mowings after treatment for mulching. They will be safe to use after being thoroughly composted for 6 months.
If no rain falls within 2 days, water the lawn thoroughly so that the lawn food starts to work.
Apply this product very carefully as it will cause brown stains on any surface it comes into contact with, e.g., clothing, tarmac drives, paving, decking and kitchen floors. Note this list is not exhaustive. Do not walk on the treated area and keep children and pets away from the area until the product is thoroughly watered in, the granules have dissolved completely and the grass is dry; otherwise it will stick to shoes or pets’ feet and be spread outside the treated area. Clean up any spillages.
What about children and pets?
Children and pets need not be kept out of the treated area once it has been thoroughly watered in, dissolved and dried.
Where to use
Miracle-Gro EverGreen Natural 4 in 1 can be used around trees in the lawn, but avoid contact with foliage. It can also be applied where bulbs are growing in the lawn, provided it’s applied after all the bulb foliage has died down naturally. Avoid drift onto nearby flowers, shrubs, fruit trees, vegetables, ponds or streams.
How often to apply
Complete the annual maintenance program to obtain the best results:
March – June: Apply in Spring, before the appearance of new weed seedlings emerge in the lawn.
August – September: Apply at the end of Summer/beginning of Autumn to ensure continued good results.
NPK 7.7-0-0 + 3% iron.
Do not apply to lawns less than 6 months old. Do not apply during prolonged dry periods (drought), frosty weather or when temperatures exceed 25°C. Do not apply just before or during sowing. Wait 10 weeks after application before re-sowing or turfing. After application wait for approximately 4 weeks before re-applying.
We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening. Wash your hands thoroughly after use. Store in a dry place out of the reach of children and pets.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• Goods must be returned in their unopened, undamaged and original packaging. We reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised