How to Use
How to use
Application by hand
- Apply at a maximum individual dose of 35g per square metre (1oz per square yard).
- For a visual guide to the correct rate, first spread the recommended amount over a small measured area.
Application by spreader
Use our easy-to-use spreader settings table to set Scotts® and EverGreen® spreaders correctly when using our products.
Any other advice?
Avoid mowing the lawn 2-3 days before and after treatment. Do not use the first 4 mowings after treatment for mulching. They will be safe to use after being thoroughly composted for 6 months.
If no rain falls within 2 days, water the lawn thoroughly so that the lawn food starts to work.
Do not walk on the lawn until the product has been watered in and has fully dried, since moss killer can cause stubborn brown stains on clothes, paving slabs, etc. Brush off immediately if accidentally spilt.
What about children and pets?
In the absence of rain, Miracle-Gro EverGreen Complete 4 in 1 must be watered in, once the treated area is 100% dry they can go back on the lawn. Keep children and pets away from treated areas until 100% dry.
Where to use
Miracle-Gro EverGreen Complete 4 in 1 can be used around trees in the lawn, but avoid contact with foliage. It can also be applied where bulbs are growing in the lawn, provided it’s applied after all the bulb foliage has died down naturally. Avoid drift onto flower beds and other neighbouring plants.
How often to apply
To be applied a maximum of twice a year with a 3 month interval in between.
Contains MCPA, mecoprop-P and ferrous sulphate.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised