Q1: When can children and pets return to a lawn treated with Miracle-Gro® EverGreen® Complete 4 in 1?
A1: After applying this product in accordance with the label instructions keep children and pets away from treated areas until the granules have been watered in thoroughly and the area has dried.
Q2: How soon will I see results?
A2: Your lawn will be greener in 1 week, the moss will blacken and need to be raked out after 2 weeks and full weed control will take 3 to 5 weeks.
Q3: How do I get the best results?
A3: For best results and even greening we advise using one of our lawn spreaders, application can be done by hand but this does require measuring out each square metre and ensuring 35g is applied evenly over the area.
Q4: When can I reseed after using this product?
A4: Overseeding or reseeding patches can be done 8 weeks after using Miracle-Gro® EverGreen® Complete 4 in 1. After applying new seeds, Miracle-Gro EverGreen Complete 4 in 1 must not be applied until the grass is 6 months old.
Q5: I’ve over-applied, what should i do?
A5: If you over-apply the product at a rate several times that advised on pack, you may see areas of browning, this is where the excess Nitrogen has scorched the blades of grass. Usually the roots are fine and will re-grow providing the patches are kept moist and no further products are applied.
How to Use
How to use
- Press down the yellow spout and slide back the green overcap.
- Flip the spout over.
- Walking at a brisk pace of 1.5m/second, invert the dispenser so that the spout points towards the ground and the granules flow freely.
- Maintain the spout at a comfortable height off the ground (at least 45cm). Spread across the lawn area in even strips. Avoid overlapping. When you stop walking raise the spout to stop the flow of granules.
Maximum individual dose: 35g of product per square metre.
Any other advice?
Avoid mowing the lawn 2-3 days before and after treatment. Do not use the first 4 mowings after treatment for mulching. They will be safe to use after being thoroughly composted for 6 months.
If no rain falls within 2 days, water the lawn thoroughly so that the lawn food starts to work.
Do not walk on the lawn until the product has been watered in and has fully dried, since moss killer can cause stubborn brown stains on clothes, paving slabs, etc. Brush off immediately if accidentally spilt.
What about children and pets?
In the absence of rain, Miracle-Gro EverGreen Complete 4 in 1 must be watered in, once the treated area is 100% dry they can go back on the lawn. Keep children and pets away from treated areas until 100% dry.
Where to use
Miracle-Gro EverGreen Complete 4 in 1 can be used around trees in the lawn, but avoid contact with foliage. It can also be applied where bulbs are growing in the lawn, provided it’s applied after all the bulb foliage has died down naturally. Avoid drift onto flower beds and other neighbouring plants.
How often to apply
To be applied a maximum of twice a year with a 3 month interval in between.
Contains MCPA, mecoprop-P and ferrous sulphate.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• Goods must be returned in their unopened, undamaged and original packaging. We reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised