For a strong, healthy lawn in hot and dry conditions
For lush green grass in shady conditions
Worn areas and bare patches
Guaranteed to grow due to Aqua Gel technology*
How to Use
When to Use
Lawn seed may be sown from March to October. However, for best results, sow lawn seed in the spring from March to May, and in the early autumn from mid September through to mid October.
How to Use
Best Conditions: Lawn seed grows best when the soil temperature is consistently around 10°—18°C. Fast Start begins to germinate at 7° C. If conditions stray out of this range, time and rate of germination can be negatively impacted
Clear away any debris and remove weeds before sowing
Tip: In dry conditions, water the soil thoroughly the day before.
1. Shake the box to mix up the seeds.
2. Using the built-in side applicator, apply the seed at the following rate:
New Lawn (or Patch Repair): 40g/m2
Revitalising Existing Lawn: 30g/m2
3. Lightly rake to incorporate the seed into the soil surface
4. Walk over or roll the sown area to press the seed into the soil
Water the area thoroughly using a fine-rose watering can or sprinkler, taking care not to wash the seeds away.
In dry conditions, water daily to maintain soil moisture levels until seed germinates.
1. First cut at 5-8cm (2-3”) high
2. Gradually lower the cutting height to about 2.5cm (1 inch). Do not remove more than 1/3 of the grass leaf at any one time