- Mow lawns weekly.
- Start your lawn care treatment now. Apply a triple action lawn treatment that will kill weeds and moss and provide a greener lawn.
- Repair lawn patches.
Pruning & Protecting
- Now is the time to prune back spring flowering shrubs taking care not to disturb nesting birds.
- Divide clumps of spring bulbs
- Put down slug repellent around any newly emerging perennials and freshly planted bedding plants.
- Take care not to disturb nesting birds.
- Fill hanging baskets, containers and borders with Begonias, Marigolds and Fuchsias for a delightful display.
- Once planted feed weekly with a quality plant feed.
Feed for extra growth
- Harden off young vegetable plants for outdoor planting and feed leafy veg with a good quality fertilizer.
- Feed tomato plants once the fruits have set.
- Sow pumpkins, runner beans, lettuce and leeks
- Don’t let weeds get a stronghold in your garden. Use a good quality weed killer spray for borders and pathways.