Weedol® Gun!™ Rootkill Plus™ – 5L
Weedol Gun! Rootkill Plus is a systemic weedkiller.
It is a total weedkiller for all broad-leaved weeds and grass, killing all weeds to the roots and is used to kill weeds on drives, paths, patios and around the garden.
Availability: 13 in stock
How to Use
How to use
Weedol Rootkill Plus is specially recommended for use on perennial broad-leaved weeds and grasses such as docks, stinging nettles, thistles, couch grass, dandelions and creeping buttercups. For best results spray the weeds with fine droplets to cover the whole weed foliage without drifting on to other wanted plants.
The Weedol Power Sprayer is the perfect answer for controlling weeds where there is extensive weed coverage and/or large areas to treat. Once you have completed the 5-step safety system, just press the effortless trigger control and away you go! It uses 4 replaceable AA batteries (supplied) that sit in the handle. The extended spray lance ensures optimum accuracy and the adjustable spray head has 3 settings for perfect precision for every weeding task.
Weedol Rootkill Plus degrades in the soil to allow re-planting and children and pets can play on the treated area once dried.
Where to use
Use to kill weeds on drives, paths, patios, and around the garden.
Contains glyphosate and pyraflufen-ethyl.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised