Weedol® Gun!™ Fast Acting Weedkiller – 1L
Weedol Gun! Fast Acting Weedkiller is a contact weedkiller.
It allows replanting or seeding 24 hours after application and is ideal for flower beds, borders and vegetable patches before sowing or planting. Visible results in 1 hour.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
How to Use
How to use
Instructions for 1 litre spray gun, for larger sizes see instructions on back of pack.
- Press down firmly on top of trigger head behind nozzle to depress safety tab.
- At the same time, twist nozzle to spray position ¼ turn either way.
- Apply the spray evenly to leaves and stems. Weeds must be thoroughly wetted to the point of run-off.
- Turn nozzle to STOP position after spraying.
For best results: treat small weeds at an early stage of growth. Repeat application after 14 days if weeds are not completely dead.
Where to use
For use on unwanted vegetation in paths, drives, patios, flower beds.
How often to apply
Repeat application after 14 days if weeds are not completely dead.
Contains Acetic acid. Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat, drink or smoke using this product. Do not contaminate water with the product or its container.
Use weed killer products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised