Roundup® Fast Action Ready to Use Weedkiller Pump ‘n Go – Refill – 5L
Roundup® Fast Action Ready to Use Weedkiller – Pump ‘n Go provides a Pump ‘n Go feature for up to 3 minutes of continuous spraying.
This systemic weedkiller kills the root so weeds don’t come back. Degraded in soil by mico organisms, fast action, results visible in 1-2 days.
Availability: 42 in stock
How to Use
How to use
- Cut the white ties ro release the hose and wand and connect the hose to the pack.
- Lift sprayer off the bottle, push yellow button while pulling lance into spray position.
- Pump handle 25-30 times for up to 10 minutes of spray. After pumping, push handle down, turn clockwise to lock carry position.
- Adjust spray pattern by turning the nozzle. Aim 50cm from target weed and press the white trigger. Spray to lightly wet the leaves while avoiding run-off.
- After use, push the yellow button and retract the wand to its original position before clipping it into the top of the pack for storage.
Where to use
For use on unwanted vegetation in paths, drives, patios, and around the bases of roses, ornamental shrubs and trees.
Avoid contact by spray and spray drift with cultivated plants and desired vegetation. To avoid transfer to lawns and other desired vegetation do not walk into treated areas until the product has dried.
Keep children and pets out of treated areas until the product has dried. Do no re-use empty bottle.
Use weed killer products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised