- Fast Action
- Kills Roots
- Kills Weeds
- Ready to use
Roundup Fast Action Ready To Use Weedkiller is a systemic weedkiller, killing the root so weeds don’t come back. Degraded in soil by micro organisms, fast action results are visible in 1-2 days. With an easy-grip, child resistant trigger, this 3 litre pack is ideal for treating larger areas.
Availability: 63 in stock
Roundup Fast Action Ready to Use Weedkiller is inactivated on contact with the soil and is then broken down by micro-organisms in the soil to allow re-planting. Children and pets can play on the treated area once dried.
The 1 litre hand sprayer has a dual nozzle that delivers either a standard or foam spray. The larger 3 litre and 5 litre packs are for economical treatment of larger areas of weeds. The 1 litre and 3 litre sizes include child security triggers.
Approved for use all around the garden, on gravel areas, paths, drives and along fences. Roundup Fast Action Ready to Use Weedkiller can be used to clean up weedy areas before planting vegetables, flowers, shrubs and to renovate overgrown areas.
Avoid contact by spray and spray drift with cultivated plants and desired vegetation. To avoid transfer to lawns and other desired vegetation do not walk into treated areas until the product has dried.
Keep children and pets out of treated areas until the product has dried. Do no re-use empty bottle.
Use weed killer products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised