- 6mm diameter
- 100% Oak or Beech
- Ash content: ≤0.7%
- Moisture content: <10%
- Calorific value: 4.8KWhr/kg
- Please store your pellets in a warm, dry place (and not a garden shed).
- The pellets absorb moisture from the air and this can affect their performance.
- One bag of pellets will last for a good 2-3 hours of continuous cooking. And you can get the first pizza done with just 300g of pellets.
- The pellets are ‘food safe’ and suitable to use in pellet-fueled Ooni pizza ovens (Ooni Fyra 12 & Ooni 3), as well as other pellet grills and barbecues.
Please note not all Ooni Pizza Ovens are compatible with pellets. Check your oven’s information for more details.
When will my item be delivered?
We aim to deliver all items within 5 working days of your order being placed, depending on availability.
All parcels or Gift Vouchers should be delivered within 2/3 working days.
Large, bulky items such as Garden Furniture & Large BBQ’s will be delivered within 5/7 working days, depending on the day of order. Any items ordered from midday Thursday to Friday will be despatched on Monday or Tuesday the following week. Bulky items that need to be palletised may take an extra day and so could be despatched at the latest Wednesday of that week.
Pallet deliveries will be delivered to the kerbside only.
We will confirm bulky items or pallet orders with an email to arrange a date for delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: At the moment we are experiencing a huge demand , so it might take a little longer to deliver your order. We will keep you updated.
We charge £4.99 delivery for a small parcel & £7.99 delivery for larger parcels (excluding Gift Vouchers please see below ) up to £150 and FREE delivery on orders over £150 (Exclusions Apply) for MAINLAND UK, EXCLUDING parts of Scotland, Ireland, Isle of Man & The Channel Islands. We will deliver to Isle of Man & Ireland , please ring for a delivery quote.
We can deliver to the following postcodes, but there will be a surcharge. AB31-38, AB39-AB56, IV1-IV28, IV30-IV32, IV36, IV40-
49, IV51-IV56, IV63, KA2-28, KW1-KW17, PA20-PA49, PA60-78 , PH4-44, PH49-50, BT, IM,HS,ZE – Please ring on 0151 339 3195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will quote for these postcodes.
A few items we ship are subject to a surcharge of £30 , (even if over £150) either due to being oversized or requiring a 2 man lift. This is pointed out on the product page and applied at checkout.
Products For Local Delivery ONLY
We only deliver these products to the postcodes below. We charge £7.99 or Free if over £150. Postcodes classed as Local are as follows:(CH1 CH2 CH41CH42 CH43 CH44 CH45 CH46 CH47 CH48 CH49 CH60 CH61 CH62 CH63 CH64 CH65 CH66 WA6).
We charge £2.99 to deliver Gift Vouchers anywhere within the United Kingdom. This includes the cost of a Gift wallet and an admin charge to enter a personal message if required.
If an item is available to purchase on Pre Order it will be given an estimated date of availability. This may vary sdue to shipping etc. When the item arrives we will contact you and arrange delivery. All pre orders must be taken within 14 days from when we contact you. If a discount is applied to the Pre Order it is always a % off the Full Retail Price and although this product may be sold cheaper than full RRP during the season it will never be sold less than the Pre Order discounted price.
Signing for my delivery:
Once you receive your pallet or parcel , BEFORE you sign for it check the outer packaging is intact and there is no potential damage. Only sign for it if you are happy with its condition. If the pallet or parcel shows any damage signed as damaged on receipt. Then please inform us ASAP on 0151 339 3195 or via email on email@example.com
Something is missing from my delivery…
If anything is missing from your delivery, please call us immediately on 0151 339 3195
or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to our terms for further details.
I have received the wrong product…
Please call us immediately on 0151 339 3195 or email us: email@example.com and we will
arrange to rectify any errors as soon as possible.
My order hasn’t arrived yet…
For queries regarding an expected delivery, please first check by using all your Tracking Details which are sent to you once the consignment leaves us or contact us, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01513393195
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised