LIFE All Weather Cushions
Frequently Asked Questions About LIFE Cushions:
What guarantee do I receive with LIFE cushions?
LIFE cushions are guaranteed for 2 years against manufacturing faults. We always advise that end users keep a proof of purchase when purchasing our furniture to avoid any delay in an event of a warranty claim.
Are LIFE cushions waterproof?
No. LIFE cushions are not waterproof they are weatherproof. New technology created allows water to pass through LIFE cushions without any water retention, which in turn means no mildew build up that could eventually cause your cushions to rot. This unique technology and lack of water retention is also a major factor in the cushions ability to retain its original shape.
Can you leave LIFE cushions outside?
Yes. LIFE cushions are designed to stay outside all year. Come rain, sleet or snow no matter what the weather conditions may be. This is due to the fabrics used, which are a high quality woven textaline material and the inner filling being designed to be more micro porous, which is hard wearing, as well as being UV stabilised to avoid fading.
What guarantee do you get with LIFE Weave?
LIFE weave is guaranteed for 2 years against manufacturing faults. We always advise that end users keep a proof of purchase when purchasing our furniture to avoid any delay in an event of a warranty claim. Please ask for full details of our warranty and refer to this for claim information.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised