Miracle-Gro® Thick’R Lawn – 80msq
Miracle-Gro Thick’R Lawn is natural combination of grass seed, fertiliser and soil improver that will help you grow thick, beautiful grass in just one use.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
How to Use
How to use
Miracle-Gro Thick’R Lawn is to be used on thin lawns to create a thicker, greener lawn.
Lawn preparation: Cut the lawn short at lowest mowing height, rake out dead grass and debris and gently loosen the top soil.
Shake and apply: Shake well before use to mix the pack contents. Miracle-Gro Thick’R Lawn is applied at 50g/m². Miracle-Gro Thick’R Lawn should be applied straight after the lawn preparation.
Application by hand
- It is recommended to wear gloves when applying by hand.
- The product can be applied by hand at 50g/m², and should be applied evenly.
- Using your hand, apply half of the product in one direction and the other half in the other direction (criss cross pattern) to get an even coverage. For a visual guide to the correct application rate, first spread 1 handful over a small measured area.
Application by spreader
It is recommended to apply Miracle-Gro® Thick’R Lawn by an EverGreen Spreader for an even distribution. Use our easy-to-use spreader settings table to set Scotts® and EverGreen® spreaders correctly when using our products.
Any other advice?
Continue with mowing on a regular basis once the lawn reaches the desired mowing height. Regular mowing will help maintain a thick lawn.
If no rain falls within 48 hours, water the product after application. Then water twice a day or as needed during the first two weeks to keep the surface moist to support seed germination and establishment.
It is recommended to feed the lawn on a regular basis to maintain a great looking lawn. The first application with a suitable fertiliser can be at 10 weeks after application of Miracle-Gro Thick’R Lawn. Regular feeding with a suitable fertiliser will help keep the lawn thick and healthy.
What about children and pets?
It’s fine to use Miracle-Gro Thick’R Lawn in gardens with children and pets, but little feet can damage developing seedlings, so it’s best to keep them off the treated areas until the grass has established.
Where to use
For use on lawns.
When to use
From March to September. Miracle-Gro Thick’R Lawn can be applied in spring once the grass is actively growing and frost has passed.
We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening.
Avoid walking or allowing pets on treated areas.
Do not exceed the maximum recommended application rate as over-application can damage your lawn.
Always read the label and product information before use.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised