- For enhanced Winter Protection
- Ensures early spring greening
- Feeds for 3 months
Miracle-Gro EverGreen Premium Plus Autumn & Spring Lawn Food is a slow release formula for feeding your lawn for 3 months.
It ensures the correct balance of nutrients fed into the soil contributing to lawn health and appearance, and stronger roots.
This formula helps the lawn to withstand the extremes of cold, heat and drought throughout the year.
Availability: 13 in stock
Use our easy-to-use spreader settings table to set Scotts® and EverGreen® spreaders correctly when using our products.
For use on lawns.
Wait at least 6 weeks after seeding or turfing new lawn areas before use. Do not re-seed or turf for at least 6 weeks after application. Re-apply in 3 months if needed. Do not over apply.
Wash hands after use or before eating and drinking. Children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas when applied according to the label instructions.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
One application means:
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised