How to Use
How to use
Mark out areas to be treated and apply evenly at the following rates:
- Using a watering can: 150ml to 9 litres of water applied evenly over 10m².
- Using a sprayer: 150ml to 500ml of water applied evenly over 10m².
Once the moss has turned died and turned black after 7-14 days you can rake it out. Avoid walking on treated areas until 100% dry.
Where to use
For use on lawns.
To avoid risk to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
Read label before use. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label to hand.
Unused product in its container may be disposed of in the dustbin. Dispose of empty container by recycling.
Apply this product very carefully as it will cause brown stains on any surface it comes into contact with e.g. clothing, tarmac drives, paving, decking and kitchen floors
Note: This list is not exhaustive.
Do not walk on the treated area and keep children and pets away from the area until the product is thoroughly watered in and the grass is completely dry to stop it transferring onto other surfaces. Sweep up any spillages and dispose of carefully.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised