- New Formula
- Concentrated Formula
- Grows twice as Big
- Child & Pet Friendly
Miracle-Gro All Purpose Concentrated Liquid Plant Food is a new formulation containing Humifirst® which is rich in organic matter.
This new formula stimulates growth and yield, root formation and improves plants resistance to environmental stresses. Guaranteed visibly healthier plants in 7 days.
Availability: 16 in stock
Q1: How much do I use?
A1: Use ½ capful in 1 litre of water. For a 4.5 litre watering can use 2½ capfuls.
Q2: Why do I need to use more capfuls than the previous bottle?
A2: The cap size has changed from our old bottle, this therefore affects the number of capfuls.
Beds and borders, pots and containers, hanging baskets: mix a cap full into 4.5 litres of water in a watering can.
Gro-sacs, vegetable and fruit planters: Mix a capful into 4.5 litres of water in a watering can. Apply 4.5 litres per gro-sac or planter.
Sensitive plants, houseplants and young plants: Mix half a cap full into 4.5 litres of water.
Perfect for pots and containers, hanging baskets, beds and borders.
Feed every 1-2 weeks from early spring to late summer.
NPK 7-3-5 with trace elements.
Always wear gloves when gardening. Keep out of reach of children. Wash splashes from skin.
Avoid application in direct sunlight. Only feed when plants are actively growing. We do not recommend foliar (leaf) for house plants.
Always read the label and product information before use.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised