- Totally Waterproof, UV Stable, Frost Resistant Resin Weave
- All Weave products are supported with an Aluminium frame which is both lightweight & rust resistant
- Tempered toughened safety glass
- The furniture can be left outside all year round, excluding the cushions which must be kept dry (please see ‘how to care for weather resistant rattan garden furniture’).
- Five year manufacturers warranty on furniture hardware when registered online with the Supplier* @Supremo
- One year manufacturers warranty on cushions*
- No assembly required
*See Supremo’s website for details
If you have any queries/ issues when you receive your set please don’t hesitate to contact us at 0151 339 3195 or email us at [email protected]
How to Care for Weather Resistant Rattan Garden Furniture
Understanding Your Supremo® Weave Furniture
Supremo® weave furniture is lightweight, sturdy, and durable furniture manufactured from high-quality HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) and hand-woven onto rust-proof aluminium frames to impart strength and style to the furniture.
Highly functional and sturdy weave outdoor furniture can last for many years; if you follow the basic cleaning process. You can leave your rattan garden furniture outdoors for the winter months and throughout spring, however, Supremo recommends covering your furniture with one of Supremo’s breathable, water-resistant outdoor covers for longevity.
Supremo® offers a 5-year warranty for additional peace of mind (please visit www.supremouk.com for a copy of the Supremo Ltd Warranty for further information).
How to care for your cushions?
Cushions must be kept dry as they can become watermarked if left in the rain. Any spillages should be removed with a damp cloth. Please refer to the care label for instructions. To keep your cushions looking pristine, we recommend storing them away when not in use. NEVER machine wash or tumble dry the covers. NEVER use a furniture cover to protect your cushions from the weather.
How to Clean Rattan Garden furniture?
Regular cleaning is important as it keeps away the chances of any infestation or damage to the furniture. Not cleaning it properly can harbor mold and bacteria growth, both of which can lessen the life span of the furniture and cause issues with the framework.
Here are some basic cleaning steps for your Supremo® Outdoor Weave Furniture
1. Make use of a soft brush to clean out any dust, or debris (food particles) you might find on the furniture piece. Ensure the bristles of the brush are soft and not abrasive as it would damage the furniture.
2. A pair of tweezers could work well when you want to get rid of dirt from harder-to-reach places like crevices or in between the weaves. Take care when using tweezers, to not damage or catch the weave as this may break or snap the weave.
3. Supremo® furniture can be washed with warm soapy water, and rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove any residue. NEVER use a pressure washer to clean your furniture, as this could damage the weave.
4. Once in a month, wipe your Supremo® garden furniture with a soft damp cloth or warm soapy water.
5. After you are done washing the furniture, leave them to dry in a well-ventilated area.
6.A suitable glass cleaner and soft cloth can be used to buff the glass.
7. We strongly advise storing your glass in doors during adverse weather conditions, mainly high winds, to prevent it scratching/shattering.
8. Do not place extremely hot or cold items directly on your glass. Always use a coaster/placemats to ensure your glass remains looking pristine.
9. Although it is not essential, to prolong the life of the furniture, store it away during the winter months. We have a range of Supremo® covers that can be used which have been specifically designed to keep the elements away and allow air to circulate through a Supremo® breathable vent system.
10. If using a furniture cover, please remember that water can pool on a cover, to avoid this we suggest using a water shed pole. If you have a set with a dining table, place a pole through the parasol hole to create a tent shape, which will ensure the water runs off. This will help prolong the life span of your cover & furniture. We also advise removing your cover during adverse weather conditions, especially during high winds, to avoid damaging your cover.
Garden Furniture Deliveries
When will my item be delivered?
Delivery slots will be confirmed via phone call within 1-3 working days of an order being placed.
We aim to deliver Garden Furniture within 5/7 working days, depending on the day of order and time of year. Deliveries may take longer during our busy periods.
All Local Deliveries:
Postcodes classed as Local are as follows:(CH1 CH2 CH41CH42 CH43 CH44 CH45 CH46 CH47 CH48 CH49 CH60 CH61 CH62 CH63 CH64 CH65 CH66 WA6).
- Date of delivery will be confirmed via phone call within 1-3 working days once an order has been placed. Delivery slots are Monday – Friday 9:30am-5:30pm. During the summer we also deliver on some weekends. Please ask when contacted or call us before placing your order for further details on weekend deliveries if this is needed.
- We cannot confirm a time of delivery, however, our driver will call you approximately 10-15 minutes before delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Furniture sets may come packaged in large boxes. The driver is unable to assist with unpacking, assembly of furniture or removal of waste.
- Safe access is required for delivery. If the driver decides the access is not suitable, your furniture will be left with you at your property.
- If you are unable to handle the furniture yourself, please ensure you have assistance available incase the access is not suitable for our driver. Otherwise the furniture will be returned to the store and a future delivery slot will need to be booked.
- Deliveries cannot be taken through the property by our driver.
- If two failed delivery attempts are made, you will need to pay a delivery charge before we book you in for another delivery slot
For all non Local Deliveries
Any furniture items ordered from midday Thursday to Friday we aim to have despatched at the latest Wednesday of the following week. Pallet deliveries are usually delivered Tuesday – Friday.
Non local deliveries are delivered on pallets through a courier. You will receive an email with your tracking information on the day of despatch from the courier. All pallet deliveries will be delivered to the kerbside only.
We will confirm bulky items or pallet orders with a phone call to arrange a date for delivery.
Once you receive your pallet or parcel , BEFORE you sign for it check the outer packaging is intact and there is no potential damage. Only sign for it if you are happy with its condition. If the pallet or parcel shows any damage signed as damaged on receipt. Then please inform us ASAP on 0151 339 3195 or via email on [email protected]
We charge £4.99 delivery for a small parcel & £7.99 delivery for larger parcels (excluding Gift Vouchers please see below ) up to £150 and FREE delivery on orders over £150 (Exclusions Apply) for MAINLAND UK, EXCLUDING parts of Scotland, Ireland, Isle of Man & The Channel Islands. We will deliver to Isle of Man & Ireland , please ring for a delivery quote.
We can deliver to the following postcodes, but there will be a surcharge. AB31-38, AB39-AB56, IV1-IV28, IV30-IV32, IV36, IV40-
49, IV51-IV56, IV63, KA2-28, KW1-KW17, PA20-PA49, PA60-78 , PH4-44, PH49-50, BT, IM,HS,ZE – Please ring on 0151 339 3195 or email [email protected] and we will quote for these postcodes.
A few items we ship are subject to a surcharge of £30 , (even if over £150) either due to being oversized or requiring a 2 man lift. This is pointed out on the product page and applied at checkout.
Something is missing from my delivery…
If anything is missing from your delivery, please call us immediately on 0151 339 3195
or email us: [email protected]. Please refer to our terms for further details.
I have received the wrong product…
Please call us immediately on 0151 339 3195 or email us: [email protected] and we will
arrange to rectify any errors as soon as possible.
My order hasn’t arrived yet…
Non Local deliveries:
For queries regarding an expected delivery, please first check by using all your Tracking Details which are sent to you once the consignment leaves us or contact us, on [email protected] or 01513393195
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• Goods must be returned in their unopened, undamaged and original packaging. We reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised