- 1 x wall/celling mounted heater and 1 x remote control
- Single Carbon Rose Golden Tube, which emits a soft and warm glow.
- Powerful heat output of up to 2000W.
- Comes with a handy remote control.
- Cable Length: 1.8M.
The low maintenance and durable Ibiza wall/ceiling mounted heater provides instant heat, so you can enjoy your evenings in the open-air for longer. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use the electric heater has a single rose golden tube, which emits a warm and comforting glow, whilst the mirror reflectors provide optimum efficiency.
Silent in operation, the Ibiza Wall/Ceiling mounted heater operates at 3 different levels; 650W, 1300W and 2000W, which can be easily changed from the remote control provided. The easy to install electric heater comes complete with the wall bracket and hanging chain included.
Availability: 7 in stock
If the heater will not be used for a long period of time, store, store it in a cool, dry location. To prevent dust and dirt build-up, use the original packaging to repack the heater.
Care & Maintenance
The 1 YEAR Kalos Warranty covers manufacturing faults and is for domestic use only. Terms and conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• Goods must be returned in their unopened, undamaged and original packaging. We reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised
Availability: 7 in stock