Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised
How to Care for Weather Resistant Rattan Garden Furniture
Weather resistant rattan is completely weatherproof but we recommend that the furniture is cleaned every year to maintain its appearance.
Use a soft brush and a bucket of warm, soapy water (a non-foaming or low-foam cleanser is best ) to remove dust and dirt and rinse well with a hose set on a fan setting.
Allow your set to dry before you replace the cushions.
Any glass tops can be polished with a soft cloth and glass cleaner. Always use placemats or boards to protect your glass tops from heat and scratches.
Good quality weather resistant rattan furniture will always be built onto an aluminium frame, which will not rust when exposed to the elements and so can be left out all year round, but we do recommend covering your furniture during the winter to preserve its appearance.
Use a cover made specifically for your set or stack the pieces together as snugly as possible and cover as one as this will prevent them from blowing around the garden in high winds. Make sure the furniture is clean and dry before covering and tie the cover down securely to prevent flapping. If you have a set with a dining table, place a pole through the parasol hole to create a tent shape, which will ensure the water runs off.
Store your cushions in a dry place away from direct sun. Cleaning them before storing will ensure they look great when you bring them out on that first sunny day next spring!