- Fast & Easy
- Ready to Use
BugClear Ultra Gun! is a contact and systemic action insecticide offering a broad spectrum of pest control that protects for up to 3 weeks. Kills all major pests including aphids, caterpillars, whiteflies, mealy bugs and red spider mites. This product can be used indoors, outdoors and in conservatories on flowers and fruit and vegetables.
Availability: 10 in stock
One simple spray of plants growing indoors or outdoors will effectively kill most common pests – just spray the plant thoroughly and BugClear Ultra Gun! makes it clean for up to 3 weeks.
Spray at the first sight of insects or symptoms of their presence. It may be necessary to repeat a spray treatment 14 days after the first application on houseplants and ornamental garden plants. For the listed edible crop, a repeat spray treatment should be carried out after 10 days.
For use against aphids, caterpillars, whiteflies, mealy bugs and red spider mites on houseplants and ornamental garden plants.
For use against whiteflies on tomatoes and aubergines (outdoors and in greenhouses).
For use against aphids on peppers (in greenhouses), potatoes, lettuce (outdoors and in greenhouses), apple, pear, plum and cherry trees.
For use against caterpillars on apple and pear trees.
Spray from the first signs of insects or symptoms. If necessary repeat spray after 14 days for houseplants, ornamental garden plants, and after 10 days for all other crops.
Contains 0.05 g/L acetamiprid as a ready-to-use microemulsion formulation (ME).
Keep off skin. Do not breathe spray. Wash hands and exposed skin after use.
Always test by spraying a small number of plants to check for adverse effects before treating a large area. Young tender plants may be more susceptible to damage. The best time to spray is early moring or early evening, avoiding bright sunlight.
Dispose of contents/container to a licensed waste disposal contractor or collection site, except for triple rinsed empty containers, which can be disposed of as non-hazardous waste.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• Goods must be returned in their unopened, undamaged and original packaging. We reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised
Availability: 10 in stock