Weedol® Lawn Weedkiller (Liquid Concentrate) – 500ml
Weedol Lawn Weedkiller (Liquid Concentrate) is a systemic weedkiller. It is an easy mix concentrate liquid and kills weeds to the roots.
Availability: 3 in stock
How to Use
How to use
Shake well before use and use immediately.
- 1. Use either: watering can with a fine rose, or garden sprayer.
- 2. Dilute as per the instructions on back of pack.
- 3. Direct away from ponds and other surface water bodies.
- 4. Wash out sprayer or watering can thoroughly after use.
For best results do not mow for 3 days before or after treatment. Avoid spraying in drought or frost. For new lawns treat in the spring at least 2 months after sowing or laying turf. The new lawn must be growing well. Keep children and pets away from treated area until spray has dried.
Where to use
Use on all established lawns and grassy areas.
How often to apply
One treatment controls most common broad-leaved lawn weeds in one annual application without harming the grass.
Avoid spray coming into contact with cultivated plants. After treatment, leave the clippings from the first mowing on the lawn. The next three mowings should be composted well, for at least 9 months, before being used as a mulch.
Use weed killer products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised