Supremo Melbury Mini Modualr Corner Set with Firepit Table – Charcoal
This stunning Melbury Mini Modular features a gas-powered firepit as its centerpiece.
This compact Melbury Mini Modular is versatile and stylish, perfect as the spot to gather around and warm up your evenings. Robust and streamlined, the Melbury Aluminium range is sure to make a statement in any garden. This luxury range consists of a compact corner modular, two wide stools for additional seating, and a square gas-powered fire pit. The supportive back bars give the Melbury chair a powerful character and with the large plump back cushions, the comfort is unforgettable. The thick Polywood armrests fit in nicely with the powder-coated frames creating an extra depth to Melbury’s overall style. This luxury set consists of a compact corner modular, an amazing square firepit with gas connections accompanied by two padded one-seat stools.
4 in stock
- Lightweight and rust-resistant Powder-Coated aluminium frame
- 5mm Granite Airbrushed Tempered toughened safety glass
- The arms are topped with a Dark grey plywood
- The Fire Pit Table has an adjustable temperature control panel, an integrated gas bottle storage and protective glass fire shield.
- Only a 5KG Patio Gas bottle can be used with the firepit table (see firepit information for more details)
- The furniture can be left outside all year round, excluding the cushions which must be kept dry (please see ‘how to care for your Aluminium Frame Furniture’).
- Five year manufacturers warranty on structural integrity of the table, sofas and stools when registered online with the Supplier* @Supremo
- One year manufacturers warranty on cushions & firepit*
- Full set requires assembly (Please see assembly instructions)
*See Supremo’s website for details
- Charcoal Powder-Coated Aluminium, Slate Grey Fabric and Granite Supremo AC Inlay Tabletop
- If you have any queries/ issues when you receive your set please don’t hesitate to contact us at 0151 339 3195 or email us at [email protected]
- In the unlikely event something goes wrong with your furniture, please visit Supremo Claims to report this.
- 1 x Melbury Left Hand Sofa
- 1 x Melbury Right Hand Sofa
- 2 x Melbury Seat Stools
- 1 x Melbury Mini Modular Fire Pit Table
All in Charcoal Powder-Coated Aluminium and Slate Grey Fabric
- Left Hand Sofa – W130 x D82 x H73cm
- Right Hand Sofa – W215 x D82 x H73cm
- Seat Stool – W65 x D40 x H30cm
- Fire Pit Table – W105 x D105 x H67cm
Dimensions do not include cushions or glass fire shield.
Supremo recommended floor space for this set is 280 x 280cm
How to Care for your Aluminium Frame Furniture
How to care for your cushions?
Cushions must be kept dry as they can become watermarked if left in the rain. Any spillages should be removed with a damp cloth. Please refer to the care label for instructions. To keep your cushions looking pristine, we recommend storing them away when not in use. NEVER machine wash or tumble dry the covers. NEVER use a furniture cover to protect your cushions from the weather.
During the winter months you will find your aluminium frames will collect dust and dirt if exposed outside or kept in storage. Our frames can easily be cleaned with warm soapy water and a sponge, the frames will dry within an hour. NEVER use a pressure washer to clean your furniture as this could damage the materials and cause the lightweight aluminium to dent.
How to care for your toughened safety glass:
Care must be taken not to scratch the airbrushed inlay glass, protective mats are recommended for use with tableware. Do not use a hard brush or abrasive cleaning materials to clean the table after use, cleaning can be accomplished by using a clean, soft cloth or clean synthetic sponge. It is advised not to use heavy pressure during the cleaning process.
Try not to leave pools of moisture on the table for long durations as this could cause stains to appear. Lightly dry the glass in a circular motion until the moisture disappears. This will prevent water lines and spots. If using a furniture cover, please remember that water can pool on a cover, to avoid this we suggest using a water shed pole to create a tent shape, which will ensure the water runs off. This will help prolong the life span of your cover & furniture. We also advise removing your cover during adverse weather conditions, especially during high winds, to avoid damaging your cover.
During the cooler months and strong winds, Supremo® strongly recommends removing the glass from the table frame and storing inside to prevent the glass from shattering if knocked.
Supremo® offers a 5-year warranty for additional peace of mind (please visit www.supremouk.com for a copy of the Supremo Ltd Warranty for further information).
If your Melbury furniture includes a firepit table, please refer to our Supremo® Firepit aftercare for further information.
Supremo’s gas fire pit tables work with 5KG Patio Gas bottles; these are the green bottles filled with propane. It is important to get a Patio Gas bottle as this is compatible with the clip-on regulator we supply with our systems. We advise that only a 5kg bottle can be used with Supremo firepit tables. A ‘AAA Battery’ is needed for the ignition.
Supremo’s firepit systems are CE Certified and manufactured using high-grade stainless steel ensuring they are weatherproof and made to the highest quality. The system used in this particular set is rated at over 40,000 BTUs and provides ample heat, light and ambience for the surrounding area.
We estimate that on full power, you will get approximately 4 consistent hours of burn time from this fire pit. However, you will be able to run the fire pit for longer on a lower heat setting which you can control easily via the handy control panel.
Due to the fragile nature of the glass, we recommend removing the glass surround and storing it in a safe place when not in use. Supremo Leisure Ltd cannot be held liable for any damages or breakages due to product negligence.
How to care for your Firepit Table
Supremo Ltd –Stainless Steel Gas Powered Firepit Aftercare
Cleaning of the actual gas firepit should be conducted annually for safety and operational purposes as well as checking all pipes, batteries and controls every month to ensure there are no visible issues or deterioration that could affect the firepit’s function. If in the unlikely event when cleaning you discover that some of your parts need replacing, you should refer to Supremo® for assistance.
To help out, we’ve put together the Supremo® essential firepit care guide. That said, firepit care isn’t always this straightforward and if you are ever uncertain or still think something is wrong, please do contact a certified gas engineer or contact us at [email protected] before proceeding.
Here are some basic cleaning steps for your Supremo® Firepit Table:
1. Check All Key Components
As your firepit is made up of a series of components, look out for any damage, rust, or debris to any of the garden furniture set. Look for any damage to the supply gas line- dents, kinks, cuts, abrasions that could lead to failure. Inspect the main control valve and the gas lines connecting it to the burner orifice. Check for any blockages, and clean or repair as needed.
2. Give Your Fire Pit A Deep Clean
Give the burner itself a good cleaning to make the stainless steel shine. A simple solution of soap and water will do the trick, with time for it to air dry. Stainless steel cleaner can also be used to give your firepit an extra shine, please make sure the solution is dry before lighting.
3. Cleaning The Supremo AC Inlay Glass
Supremo® AC Inlay is low maintenance and should not require any fancy techniques or expensive cleaning products. Most stains can be removed with water and ordinary, gentle dishwashing detergent and a sponge. For more stubborn stains, a dab of concentrated detergent can be effective. Always wipe the table down afterwards with a clean cloth. It is important to note that you should avoid using ammonia-based products, as ammonia can break down the painted effect.
Ensure that you are careful when cleaning your tabletop, and the gas fire is not lit, as some cleaning products can be extremely flammable.
Do not place extremely hot or cold products directly onto the surface. A trivet or placemat should be used.
4. Light It Up
Now it’s time to fire up the fire pit. Making sure the ignitor is working properly is an essential yet often overlooked aspect of firepit table care. You should know where the spark electrodes are on the burners and are able to see if there is a good spark to ignite the gas before you turn it on. Always make sure all control knobs are in the off position and any burner covers are removed and the burner is open before attempting to ignite your fire.
5. Ensure Your Fire Pit Is Covered When Not Used
Always make sure, when the firepit is not in use, that the firepit bowl is covered using the stainless steel hood.
For all-season protection use the Supremo Aluminium Mini Modular Set Furniture Cover
SAFEGUARD YOUR GARDEN FURNITURE AGAINST DIRT AND DEBRIS WITH A SUPREMO WATER-REPELLENT FURNITURE COVER.
Garden Furniture Deliveries
When will my item be delivered?
Delivery slots will be confirmed via phone call within 1-3 working days of an order being placed.
We aim to deliver Garden Furniture within 5/7 working days, depending on the day of order.
All Local Deliveries:
Postcodes classed as Local are as follows:(CH1 CH2 CH41CH42 CH43 CH44 CH45 CH46 CH47 CH48 CH49 CH60 CH61 CH62 CH63 CH64 CH65 CH66 WA6).
- Date of delivery will be confirmed via phone call within 1-3 working days once an order has been placed. Delivery slots are Monday – Friday 9:30am-5:30pm. During the summer we also deliver on some weekends. Please ask when contacted or call us before placing your order for further details on weekend deliveries if this is needed.
- We cannot confirm a time of delivery, however, our driver will call you approximately 10-15 minutes before delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Furniture sets may come packaged in large boxes. The driver is unable to assist with unpacking, assembly of furniture or removal of waste.
- Safe access is required for delivery. If the driver decides the access is not suitable, your furniture will be left with you at your property.
- If you are unable to handle the furniture yourself, please ensure you have assistance available incase the access is not suitable for our driver. Otherwise the furniture will be returned to the store and a future delivery slot will need to be booked.
- Deliveries cannot be taken through the property by our driver.
- If more then two deliveries attempts are made you will need to pay a further delivery charge before we book in another delivery slot
For all non Local Deliveries
Any furniture items ordered from midday Thursday to Friday we aim to have despatched at the latest Wednesday of the following week.
Non local deliveries are delivered on pallets through a courier. You will receive an email with your tracking information on the day of despatch from the courier. All pallet deliveries will be delivered to the kerbside only.
We will confirm bulky items or pallet orders with a phone call to arrange a date for delivery.
Once you receive your pallet or parcel , BEFORE you sign for it check the outer packaging is intact and there is no potential damage. Only sign for it if you are happy with its condition. If the pallet or parcel shows any damage signed as damaged on receipt. Then please inform us ASAP on 0151 339 3195 or via email on [email protected]
We charge £4.99 delivery for a small parcel & £7.99 delivery for larger parcels (excluding Gift Vouchers please see below ) up to £150 and FREE delivery on orders over £150 (Exclusions Apply) for MAINLAND UK, EXCLUDING parts of Scotland, Ireland, Isle of Man & The Channel Islands. We will deliver to Isle of Man & Ireland , please ring for a delivery quote.
We can deliver to the following postcodes, but there will be a surcharge. AB31-38, AB39-AB56, IV1-IV28, IV30-IV32, IV36, IV40-
49, IV51-IV56, IV63, KA2-28, KW1-KW17, PA20-PA49, PA60-78 , PH4-44, PH49-50, BT, IM,HS,ZE – Please ring on 0151 339 3195 or email [email protected] and we will quote for these postcodes.
A few items we ship are subject to a surcharge of £30 , (even if over £150) either due to being oversized or requiring a 2 man lift. This is pointed out on the product page and applied at checkout.
Something is missing from my delivery…
If anything is missing from your delivery, please call us immediately on 0151 339 3195
or email us: [email protected]. Please refer to our terms for further details.
I have received the wrong product…
Please call us immediately on 0151 339 3195 or email us: [email protected] and we will
arrange to rectify any errors as soon as possible.
My order hasn’t arrived yet…
Non Local deliveries:
For queries regarding an expected delivery, please first check by using all your Tracking Details which are sent to you once the consignment leaves us or contact us, on [email protected] or 01513393195
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• Goods must be returned in their unopened, undamaged and original packaging. We reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised