- Fast & Easy
- Ready to Use
SlugClear Ultra 3 kills a wide range of surface feeding slugs and snails. One application lasts up to 2 weeks and is suitable to grow your own crops.
Availability: 33 in stock
Use these slug pellets at the first sign of slug or snail damage.
Sprinkle the slug pellets evenly and thinly over the soil around the plants to be protected, so that the individual pellets fall 8-10cm (3-4″) apart (approximately 140 pellets or 3g/m²). Do not put on the ground in heaps.
Apply to bare soil around the base of strawberries, salad crops, brassicas, ornamentals and flowers to reduce slug and snail damage. Apply pellets evenly over the whole area of plants, ensure they do not become trapped in leaves or other parts of plants.
Repeat application after 2 weeks indoors or 10 days outdoors if further protection is required. Maximum number of treatments per year: 4. Avoid excessive irrigation or watering for a few days after application.
For use only as as a home and garden snail and slug killer.
To avoid risk to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat, drink, or smoke when using this product.
Avoid excessive irrigation or watering for a few days after application.
Dipose of contents/container to a household waste recyling centre as hazardous waste except for empty clean containers which can be disposed of by recycling. Contact your local council for details.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• Goods must be returned in their unopened, undamaged and original packaging. We reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised
Availability: 33 in stock