The Scotts® EasyGreen™ Rotary Spreader throws the granules evenly in front of the moving spreader covering a broad strip approximately 3 metres (10 feet) wide, so you can quickly treat large lawns, paddocks, orchards evenly and accurately. Simply adjust the setting according to the product you are using (see our spreader settings guide) and away you go. There’s an on/off grip handle so starting and stopping the application of the granules is easy and accurate when you get to the end of a strip.
Because the outer edges of each broad strip receive slightly less granules than the core centre, you should overlap the strips by approximately 30cm (1ft). This will ensure even greening to the whole area.
How to Use
HOW TO USE
The Scotts EvenGreen Drop Spreader is easy and quick to use. There’s an on/off grip handle so starting and stopping the application of the granules is easy and accurate when you get to the end of a strip.
Simply adjust the application setting according to the product you are using. All Scotts Lawn Builder and EverGreen bags carry the setting number for accurate application and best results. Walk up and down the lawn, The Scotts EvenGreen Drop Spreader creates a strip of granules directly below the moving spreader which is approximately 45cm (18in) wide. When returning, align the arrow on the hopper above the tyre marks made in the previous strip.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised