Miracle-Gro® All Purpose Continuous Release Plant Food – 1Kg
Miracle-Gro All Purpose Continuous Release Plant Food contains a temperature-controlled coating which regulates the release of nutrients when the conditions are right for feeding. One application feeds plants for up to 6 months, removing the need for regular feeding. Contains essential nutrients to give strong healthy plant.
Availability: 52 in stock
How to Use
How to use
In spring gently fork granules into the top soil or mix thoroughly with compost.
- Established flowers and vegetables in the garden: Evenly sprinkle 75g per m² over the rooting area.
- Established ornamental and fruit trees: Evenly sprinkle 50g per every m of tree height to edges of the areas covered by the branches.
- Containers & hanging baskets: Sprinkle 25-50g per 10 litres of compost before planting. Use lower dose for pot sizes greater than 20 litres or for sensitive plants e.g. impatiens or young plants.
- New annual bedding plants, vegetables and fruit: Add 5-8g (the size of a tablespoon) directly into the planting hole and mix in with the soil prior to planting.
- New trees, shrubs, roses and fruit bushes: Sprinkle 25g per 10 litres of compost or soil around the roots, before covering with soil.
Where to use
Ideal for all plants, indoors and outside. Perfect for pots and containers, hanging baskets, beds and borders.
How often to apply
One application feeds for up to 6 months.
NPK 17-9-11 with magnesium and micro-nutrients.
Always wear gloves when gardening.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all local/national regulations.
Always read the label and product information before use.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised