- Long plastic handle with grip
- Brass cleaning bristles
- Cleaning sponge
- Scraper blade
- Suitable for use on gas and charcoal barbecues
Barbecuing becomes a pleasure with the right accessories! Get more enjoyment from your BBQ with Landmann tools and accessories from Burleydam Garden Centre.
This BBQ cleaning brush is suitable for both gas and charcoal barbecues and features brass cleaning bristles, a cleaning sponge and a scraper blade
The long handled design allows you to get into all those hard to reach areas of your grill
Out of stock
When will my item be delivered?
We aim to deliver all items within seven working days of your order being placed, depending on availability.
All parcels or Gift Vouchers should be delivered within 2/3 working days.
Large, bulky items such as Garden Furniture will be delivered within 5/7 working days, depending on
the day of order. Any items ordered from midday Thursday to Friday will be despatched on Monday or
Tuesday the following week. Bulky items that need to be palletised may take an extra day and so could be
despatched at the latest Wednesday of that week.
Pallet deliveries will be delivered to the kerbside only.
We will confirm bulky items or pallet orders with an email to arrange a date for delivery.
We charge £7.99 delivery on an order up to £150 and FREE delivery on orders over £150 for MAINLAND
UK, EXCLUDING parts of Scotland, Ireland, Isle of Man & The Channel Islands. We can deliver to the
following postcodes, but there will be a surcharge. AB31-38, AB39-AB56, IV1-IV28, IV30-IV32, IV36, IV40-
49, IV51-IV56, IV63, KA2-28, KW1-KW17, PA20-PA49, PA60-78 , PH4-44, PH49-50, BT, IM,HS,ZE – Please
ring on 0151 339 3195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will quote for these postcodes.
We can deliver items that you buy in store. Delivery charges are as follows:
Orders under £150
• Wirral & Local Area – £7.99
• Liverpool & Flintshire Area including CH3, CH4, CH6, CH7 & CH8 – £12.99
Please ring on 0151 339 3195 or email email@example.com and we will quote for
postcodes outside of these areas.
Orders over £150
Orders over £150 are FREE of charge.
Something is missing from my delivery…
If anything is missing from your delivery or an item is broken, please call us immediately on 0151 339 3195
or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to our terms for further details.
I have received the wrong product…
Please call us immediately on 0151 339 3195 or email us: email@example.com and we will
arrange to rectify any errors as soon as possible.
My order hasn’t arrived yet …
Please allow 7 working days for delivery. However, if your item(s) has still not arrived by this time then
please call us on 0151 339 3195 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised