FungusClear® Ultra – 225ml
FungusClear Ultra is a systemic protection and control of blackspot, powdery mildew and rust. Use on roses and other flowering or ornamental plants and protects new growth, protects plants for over 3 months.
Availability: 19 in stock
How To Use
How to use
- Apply using a garden pressure sprayer washed before and after use.
- Shake product well.
- Using measuring cap provided add 15ml for each litre of water in the sprayer.
- Shake sprayer to mix thoroughly and use immediately.
- Spray evenly, to just wet upper and lower surfaces of leaves. Avoid spray run-off from leaves. Avoid spray drift onto food crops.
Where to use
Use on roses, other flowering and ornamental plants, trees, shrubs and conifers in the garden, greenhouse, conservatory and home.
How often to apply
Spray at first sign of disease attack and repeat at 21 day intervals. For blackspot and rust on roses, the intervals may be extended to 28 days. If disease is already established spray at intervals of 14 days.
Keep off skin. Wash hands and exposed skin after use. Do not breathe spray.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised