- Ready to use
- Helps build soil fertility
- Encourages strong, healthy rooting
- Increases crop yield
- NPK 3-9-3
Fish, Blood and Bone is a good natural source of all three of the major nutrients. Nutrients are taken up efficiently due to longer period of release in the soil. Being especially high in phosphorus makes it particularly good for stimulating strong, healthy root growth.
Apply every 4-6 weeks throughout the growing season from February to the end of October. For best results, the granules should be worked into the soil. During dry weather, water well before and after application.
One handful of Fish, Blood and Bone is about 35g (1 ¼ oz).
You can apply Fish, Blood and Bone every 4-6 weeks to sustain good soil fertility.
Trees & Shrubs
Apply 70g/sq.m around the base of established plants. Gently fork into the soil surface without disturbing the roots. Alternatively sprinkle the granules over the soil surface, around the stem of the plant and water in well. When planting out apply 70g/sq,m to the bottom of the planting hole and mix well with soil and compost when refilling the hole.
Apply 70g/sq.m to the soil surface and gently fork in. Take care the granules do not touch the plant, leaves or stems.
Apply 70g/sq.m as a top dressing to the soil surface and fork in well.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised