- Easy to use
- Ideal for trees & shrubs
- Promotes strong & healthy rooting
- Greener, healthier foliage
- NPK 3-9-0
Bone Meal is a naturally-sourced feed where nutrients are taken up efficiently due to longer periods of release in the soil.
Apply every 4-6 weeks throughout the growing season from February until the end of October. For best results the granules should be worked into the soil. During dry weather, water before and after application.
One handful of Bone Meal is about 35g (1¼ oz)
You can apply Bone Meal every 4-6 weeks to sustain good soil fertility.
Trees and Shrubs – Established plants
Apply 135g/sq. m (5oz/sq. yd) around the base. Gently fork into the soil surface without disturbing the roots. Alternatively, sprinkle the product over the soil surface, around the stem of the plant and water in well.
Trees and Shrubs – New plantings
Apply 135g/sq. m (5oz/sq. yd) to the bottom of the planting hole and mix well with soil or compost when refilling the hole.
Apply 135g/sq. m (5oz/sq. yd) to the soil surface and fork in. Take care that the granules do not touch the plant leaves or stems.
Water in well after application.
Apply 70g/sq. m (2 ½ oz/sq. yd) as a top dressing to the soil surface and work in well.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised