Aftercut All In One kills weeds and moss while also feeding your lawn to achieve a strong and healthy lawn
Grass will rapidly green up following application
Aftercut All in One Kills the following weeds:
What to Expect
After 7 DAYS the grass will become greener.
Moss will turn black as it dies. Any discolouration of the lawn is temporary. Re-treatment may be necessary for heavy infestation, or if moss returns.
At first weeds may grow vigorously and become distorted or twisted as they die. Re-treat large or persistent weeds once they re-grow.
How to Use
When to Use
For use on established lawns (6+ months old) when grass, moss and weeds are actively growing (May-Aug). Wait at least 6 weeks for a second application. Apply to weeds, allow 3 days before treatment is absorbed.
Best Conditions: apply when soil is moist and grass is dry. Do not use during drought, freezing, windy conditions or before heavy rain
How to Use
For use on Lawns only
It is good practice to wear gloves when using the product, although it is not a requirement.
It is good practice to wear gloves when using the product. Apply the granules thinly and evenly to ensure the same result across the entire lawn. Mark out the areas to be treated.
Handy Tip: 1 parking space = 2 x 5 metres = 10 sq. m
- Apply 32 grams per square metre over the marked area
By wheeled spreader
- Apply at a rate of 32 grams per square metre over the lawn
- Use the correct spreader setting or calibrate your spreader to apply the correct amount
Brush off granules immediately from hard surfaces, paving, decking, clothing and footwear to avoid staining/discolouration. Do not wash as may cause staining.
Water the lawn within 48 HOURS if no rain falls. After 7-14 DAYS rake out dead moss and weeds.
You can mow the lawn 4 DAYS after treatment.
Tips & Advice
Tips for Better Results
- Raking and scarifying to remove dead moss and fallen leaves to prevent the build-up of dead matter
- If your lawn is left with patches use Aftercut Lawn Thickener to fill in
- Aerating the soil will help encourage the free passage of water & nutrients through the soil
- Watering to keep the lawn healthy and strong
- Avoid overdosing
- Avoid contact with flowers, shrubs, fruit, vegetable plants & hard surfaces
- Avoid walking or allowing pets on treated areas until it has rained or product has been watered in and grass is fully dry
- Do not use first 4 lawn clippings for mulching, until composted for 6 months
- Do not re-seed or turf for at least 6 weeks after application
- Do not apply more than twice per season
- Do not mix or use with other plant protection products
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can my children & pets go into the treated area?
A. Water in the product within 48 hours. Once the lawn has dried, children and pets can use the lawn again. Please note for grazing
animals like rabbits, it is best to allow weeds to fully die and remove them before allowing pets back on the lawn.
Q. What causes staining if I spill and wet the product?
A. The stain is from the iron sulphate (moss killer) oxidising and forming rust (iron oxide). It can be removed from most patios with a
rust remover containing oxalic acid or citric acid in the form of lemon juice. This should always be tried in a small test area first to
make sure there is not any reaction with your particular stone.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised