Weedol Ultra Tough Weedkiller Liquid Concentrate
Weedol Ultra Tough Weedkiller (Liquid Concentrate) kills tough weeds to the roots. It Kills brambles, nettles, thistles, docks, and other deep-rooted weeds and is ideal for clearing untidy or overgrown areas. This product contains glyphosate and pyraflufen-ethyl.
Availability: 16 in stock
How to Use
How to use
Shake well before use.
- Use either: Watering can with a Weedkiller Sprinkle Bar or a fine rose, or a garden sprayer.
- Simply snap off (or cut open) the top of the tube and mix with 1 litre of water in a sprayer, or 5 litres of water in a watering can and mix thoroughly.
- Apply the spray evenly to the weeds, to lightly wet the leaves. Do not walk on treated areas until spray has dried on leaves to avoid transfer to lawns and other vegetation.
- 25ml treats: 30m² annual weeds, 20m² perennial weeds, 14m² brush weeds.
- Clean the equipment thoroughly before and after use. Do not use in galvanised or mild steel watering cans or sprayers.
Visible effects in 24hrs. Weed death may take up to 28 days (in cold weather activity is slower).
Where to use
Ideal for use on overgrown areas, around sheds and greenhouses, along fences, gravel areas, paths and drives, ground clearance before autumn or spring digging, killing old lawns before reseeding or turfing.
How often to apply
For brush weeds repeat application may be required after 28 days.
Keep off skin. Do not breathe spray. Wash hands and exposed skin after use. Keep children and pets away from treated areas until spray has dried.
Use weed killer products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.