- Evergreen shrub
- Compact with a dwarf habit
- Flowers in April
- Handsome evergreen foliage
- Ideally plant with ericaceous compost
- Feed with ericaceous feed
- Height: 100cm. Spread: 100 – 150cm.
This compact, small-leaved rhododendron is ideal for patio pots and front of border positions. Its yellow-green flowers may not be as large as some of the other rhododendrons, but they appear in profusion early in the season, so it really puts on a great show when in bloom – while offering year-round form with its evergreen foliage.
Out of stock