How to Use
Instructions may vary according to pack size.
- Press down the yellow spout and slide back the green overcap.
- Flip over the spout.
- Walking at a brisk pace of 1.5m/second, invert the dispenser so that the spout points towards the ground and the granules flow freely. Maintain the spout at a comfortable height off the ground (at least 45cm). Spread across the lawn area in even strips. Avoid overlapping. When you stop walking raise the spout to stop the flow of granules. Maximum individual dose: 35g of product per square metre (1oz per square yard).
For a visual guide to the correct application rate, first spread the recommended amount over a small measured area. Areas for treatment much be marked out to ensure an even applicaiton.
Children and pets need not be kept out of the treated area.
Tips & Advice
WHEN TO APPLY
Apply from March and September when the weather is fair, the soil moist, the grass dry and frost free
HOW OFTEN TO APPLY
Re-application is every 6 weeks
WHERE TO USE
Suitable for established lawns
2.8kg spreader = 80m², 2.8kg carton = 80m², 3.5kg carton = 80m² +25% free, 5.2kg tub = 150m², 7kg bag = 200m², 10.5kg bag = 300m², 14kg bag = 400m²
NPK 16-0-5 + 2% iron
Ferrous Sulphate can cause brown stains on clothes, paving slabs etc. Water product in before walking on the lawn to avoid staining. Brush off immediately if spilt.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised