HANDWOVEN SYNTHETIC WICKER FOR ALL WEATHERS
Petan® is our environmentally friendly, durable and weather resistant wicker which has a natural colour and feel. Petan® has been developed to provide the highest levels of performance for use in outdoor furniture.
Petan® is made from raw polyethylene mixed with eco-friendly colour additives, making it 100% recyclable. Also, unlike other producers of synthetic wicker, LifestyleGarden® uses no harmful chemicals to make Petan®.
Our specially formulated blends give the Petan® fibre its unique look and extra strength and also produce a surface that is extremely comfortable to sit on while also being able to withstand heavy use. Petan® has excellent colour fastness and is also very flexible, meaning complex weaves can be achieved to create beautiful designs.
Petan® is made with a combination of raw polyethylene and eco-friendly colourants which is 100% recyclable and environmentally friendly.
Petan® does not contain harmful heavy metals such as cadmium, lead and chromium which can be found in the products of other manufacturers.
- Is Petan suitable for use outdoors throughout the year and in all types of weather?
- Petan®is ideal for use outdoors throughout the year and is made and tested to the highest levels of performance in a range of weather conditions.
- Will the appearance of Petan change over time?
- Petan®products will retain their colour as only the highest-grade colour pigment is used to ensure maximum colour fastness. However if Petan is subjected to extreme weather conditions for extended periods of time, the colour may fade slightly.
- Is Petran safe for the environment?
- Petan®is made with a combination of raw polyethylene and eco-friendly colourants which are 100% recyclable.
- Does Petan require special maintenance?
- Petan® requires no maintenance and can be cleaned easily using soap and water.
- Do Petan products have a warranty ?
- All Petan®products come with a 5-year limited warranty, see the Warranty Conditions TAB.
THE NATURAL CHOICE FOR PREMIUM OUTDOOR FURNITURE
Teak is one of the most sought after wood species in the world, renowned for its strength, durability and beautiful appearance.
Teak ages beautifully with the original golden-brown colour gradually becoming replaced by a silver-grey patina if left untreated, which gives a classic, rustic appearance. This generally begins to happen after 4-5 months without treatment. If left untreated for 2 years, the silver-grey patina will change to a dark grey or green colour.
LifestyleGarden® only uses teak that is FSC™ certified – timber is grown in responsibly managed plantations or has been sourced and recycled from components and structures on the island of Java.
The wood originates from barns, houses, railway sleepers and other constructions. The wood is bought from the original sources before it is brushed, cleaned and repaired to give it a beautiful, rustic appearance.
The wood used for manufacturing this product can be traced all the way back to its origin. All teak used by LifestyleGarden® is exclusively grown in Indonesia on FSC™ certified plantations. This means you can trace the furniture all the way to the place where the tree once grew, and know it came from a responsibly managed forest.
LifestyleGarden® hardwood complies with EU Timber regulations, the Australian Illegal Logging Prohibition Act 2011 and the Lacey Act in the USA.
- Beautiful buttery tones of natural finish.
- Natural durability and weather resistance.
- Traditional rustic charm and look.
- All FSC™wood responsibly sourced in Indonesia.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Can Lifestyle Garden teak products be used outdoors throughout the year and in all types of weather.
Lifestle Garden Teak® furniture can be left outside throughout the year as it is able to withstand all types of weather conditions. To retain the golden-brown colour treat annually with Lifestyle garden wood sealer and wood protector.
2.Will the appearance of Teak change over time?
Although teak is renowned for its rich golden-brown appearance, it is also highly prized for its classic, aged appearance which occurs after exposure to the elements. Over time teak will naturally develop a mature, silver-grey patina which connoisseurs prefer. Generally this begins to occur after 4-5 months without treatment but if the teak is left untreated for 2 years the silver grey patina will become a much darker grey to green colour.
- Is Teak safe for the environment?
Teak is a natural material that is sustainable and safe for the environment.
- Does Teak require special maintenance?
- Teak does not require any additional maintenance but if the original golden brown appearance is preferred annual treatment with Lifestyle Garden Wood Sealer & Wood Protector is recommended.
- Do Teak products have a warranty ?
- All Lifestyle Garden Teakproducts come with a 2-year warranty.
Olefin offers supreme durability due to its fibres containing less moisture which allows it to dry more quickly than other textiles. Furthermore, Olefin is resistant to abrasions, stains, sunlight, fire and chemicals.
When will my item be delivered?
We aim to deliver all items within seven working days of your order being placed, depending on availability.
All parcels or Gift Vouchers should be delivered within 2/3 working days.
Large, bulky items such as Garden Furniture will be delivered within 5/7 working days, depending on
the day of order. Any items ordered from midday Thursday to Friday will be despatched on Monday or
Tuesday the following week. Bulky items that need to be palletised may take an extra day and so could be
despatched at the latest Wednesday of that week.
Pallet deliveries will be delivered to the kerbside only.
We will confirm bulky items or pallet orders with an email to arrange a date for delivery.
We charge £7.99 delivery on an order up to £150 and FREE delivery on orders over £150 for MAINLAND
UK, EXCLUDING parts of Scotland, Ireland, Isle of Man & The Channel Islands. We can deliver to the
following postcodes, but there will be a surcharge. AB31-38, AB39-AB56, IV1-IV28, IV30-IV32, IV36, IV40-
49, IV51-IV56, IV63, KA2-28, KW1-KW17, PA20-PA49, PA60-78 , PH4-44, PH49-50, BT, IM,HS,ZE – Please
ring on 0151 339 3195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will quote for these postcodes.
We can deliver items that you buy in store. Delivery charges are as follows:
Orders under £150
• Wirral & Local Area – £7.99
• Liverpool & Flintshire Area including CH3, CH4, CH6, CH7 & CH8 – £12.99
Please ring on 0151 339 3195 or email email@example.com and we will quote for
postcodes outside of these areas.
Orders over £150
Orders over £150 are FREE of charge.
Something is missing from my delivery…
If anything is missing from your delivery or an item is broken, please call us immediately on 0151 339 3195
or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to our terms for further details.
I have received the wrong product…
Please call us immediately on 0151 339 3195 or email us: email@example.com and we will
arrange to rectify any errors as soon as possible.
My order hasn’t arrived yet …
Please allow 7 working days for delivery. However, if your item(s) has still not arrived by this time then
please call us on 0151 339 3195 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised