- Lightweight but strong and stable.
- Extremely smooth finish.
- Excellent colour fastness.
- 5 Year Warranty.
The Solana 8 Seat Recliner Set is part of our Lifestyle Garden range of all weather aluminium coated frame & Textiline.
It has been designed and contructed to be supremely durable with the ‘DURACOAT’ high quality coating. ‘DURACOAT’ provides a highly effective protection against damage and surface corrosion. The coating system provides a supreme quality which is weather resistant, has excellent colour fastness, low maintenance & scratch resistant.
With a ‘DURACOAT’ coating Lifestyle Garden can offer a 5 YEAR WARRANTY.
Out of stock
LifestyleGarden® uses aluminium that is commonly used for boatbuilding and water-sensitive shore applications – the best choice for products used outdoors. Aluminium offers stability and robustness while also being lightweight and easy to move, making it ideal for outdoor furniture.
LifestyleGarden® aluminium components and products are coated with Duracoat®, polymer-based, multi-layer powder coating for effective protection from the weather.
We believe Duracoat® is an ideal covering for our aluminium as it is highly protective, low maintenance and retains its colour year after year.
Aluminium and Duracoat® are safe for the environment and manufactured in an environmentally conscious manner.
LifestyleGarden® is committed to protecting the environment and natural resources. We continually and consistently improve our operational efficiency and sustainability in order to benefit the environment.
We protect the environment by minimizing waste, reducing emissions, reducing consumption of resources and energy, and by controlling the use of restricted substances in all materials used.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised