- UV and frost resistant.
- Robust aluminium frames.
- Can be left outside all year round (except cushions).
- Easy to clean: clean with a non-abrasive sponge and detergent-free soapy cleanser and rinse thoroughly.
- Lifestyle Garden Alu-Print aluminium tabletops.
- Lifestyle Garden Weather-net mesh seats and seat backs.
- Cushions made with Lifestyle Garden’s olefin fabric.
- We recommend storing the cushions in a dry, ventilated space when not in use.
- If storing inside, allow to dry completely before storing.
- Use a furniture cover to protect your garden furniture when not in use.
- Do not use jet washers on your garden furniture.
*See Lifestyle Garden’s website for details
If you have any queries/ issues when you receive your set please don’t hesitate to contact us at 0151 339 3195 or email us at [email protected]
- High strength and elasticity
- Highly UV-resistant
- 3 Year Limited warranty (See below)
A select range of LifestyleGarden’s outdoor furniture has been developed with Weather-net®, a yarn finely woven to create the perfect solution for outdoor seating. The polyester yarn has high strength and elasticity, providing optimum comfort and durability.
The Weather-net® manufacturing process is highly integrated, beginning with the extrusion of the polyester yarn, weaving and pressing before the completed Weather-net® is attached to one of LifestyleGarden’s many chair frames.
LifestyleGarden ensures that high standards are met with its dedicated QA/QC department tracking every step of the process. The integration of the manufacturing process enables us to provide one of the most durable materials available, impervious to the elements.
Every LifestyleGarden® product is manufactured under strict supervision and is rigorously tested to international standards
for quality, durability and functionality. In order to maintain the condition of your furniture it is recommended that the care
and maintenance guidelines, which can be found on the hangtag attached to each product, are followed. High-pressure
water cleaners should not be used to clean your furniture.
Weather-Net® products come with 3 years warranty and will retain their colour for this period unless continually exposed to the sun, which will result in fading occurring more quickly. Fading and discoloration due to exposure to sunlight or other natural elements and defects caused by the application of unsuitable oils, other fluids or chemicals are not covered under this limited warranty.
Life Style Garden @Alu-Print
ALUPRINT®: THE LOOK OF REAL WOOD, WITH THE MAINTENANCE FREE ADVANTAGE OF ALUMINIUM
LifestyleGarden®’s AluPrint® is our own patented way of printing beautiful finishes onto aluminium profiles to lift the look of the material to the next level.
Done entirely in-house, this finish allows us to add a natural look to the metal, while maintaining a very low weight and high durability.
AluPrint® also allows us to find new ways of adding details to our products that adds just that extra touch to the pieces of any outdoor space and allowing for zero maintenance and premium weather resistance
- No maintenance.
- Detailed and beautiful look.
- Possible ‘natural wood’ option.
- Light weight.
AluPrint® is safe for the environment and manufactured in an environmentally conscious manner.
LifestyleGarden® is committed to protect the environment and natural resources. We continually and consistently improve our operational efficiency and sustainability in order to benefit the environment.
We protect the environment by minimizing waste, reducing emissions, reducing consumption of resources and energy, and by controlling the use of restricted substances in all materials used
Will the appearance of AluPrint® change over time ?
AluPrint® products can present a slight color variation overtime due to natural reaction to the elements. This is only a cosmetic change and will not affect the strength or integrity of the furniture
All LifestyleGarden® furniture is designed and manufactured to provide the highest levels of durability and weather-resistance as well as looking great with a minimum of maintenance. However, we do understand the importance of prolonging the life and maintaining the premium-quality finishes used on many of our pieces.
AluPrint® requires no special maintenance – simply clean with soap and water.
Olefin offers supreme durability due to its fibres containing less moisture which allows it to dry more quickly than other textiles. Furthermore, Olefin is resistant to abrasions, stains, sunlight, fire and chemicals.
Garden Furniture Deliveries
When will my item be delivered?
Delivery slots will be confirmed via phone call within 1-3 working days of an order being placed.
We aim to deliver Garden Furniture within 5/7 working days, depending on the day of order.
All Local Deliveries:
Postcodes classed as Local are as follows:(CH1 CH2 CH41CH42 CH43 CH44 CH45 CH46 CH47 CH48 CH49 CH60 CH61 CH62 CH63 CH64 CH65 CH66 WA6).
- Date of delivery will be confirmed via phone call within 1-3 working days once an order has been placed. Delivery slots are Monday – Friday 9:30am-5:30pm. During the summer we also deliver on some weekends. Please ask when contacted or call us before placing your order for further details on weekend deliveries if this is needed.
- We cannot confirm a time of delivery, however, our driver will call you approximately 10-15 minutes before delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Furniture sets may come packaged in large boxes. The driver is unable to assist with unpacking, assembly of furniture or removal of waste.
- Safe access is required for delivery. If the driver decides the access is not suitable, your furniture will be left with you at your property.
- If you are unable to handle the furniture yourself, please ensure you have assistance available incase the access is not suitable for our driver. Otherwise the furniture will be returned to the store and a future delivery slot will need to be booked.
- Deliveries cannot be taken through the property by our driver.
- If two failed delivery attempts are made, you will need to pay a delivery charge before we book you in for another delivery slot
For all non Local Deliveries
Any furniture items ordered from midday Thursday to Friday we aim to have despatched at the latest Wednesday of the following week.
Non local deliveries are delivered on pallets through a courier. You will receive an email with your tracking information on the day of despatch from the courier. All pallet deliveries will be delivered to the kerbside only.
We will confirm bulky items or pallet orders with a phone call to arrange a date for delivery.
Once you receive your pallet or parcel , BEFORE you sign for it check the outer packaging is intact and there is no potential damage. Only sign for it if you are happy with its condition. If the pallet or parcel shows any damage signed as damaged on receipt. Then please inform us ASAP on 0151 339 3195 or via email on [email protected]
We charge £4.99 delivery for a small parcel & £7.99 delivery for larger parcels (excluding Gift Vouchers please see below ) up to £150 and FREE delivery on orders over £150 (Exclusions Apply) for MAINLAND UK, EXCLUDING parts of Scotland, Ireland, Isle of Man & The Channel Islands. We will deliver to Isle of Man & Ireland , please ring for a delivery quote.
We can deliver to the following postcodes, but there will be a surcharge. AB31-38, AB39-AB56, IV1-IV28, IV30-IV32, IV36, IV40-
49, IV51-IV56, IV63, KA2-28, KW1-KW17, PA20-PA49, PA60-78 , PH4-44, PH49-50, BT, IM,HS,ZE – Please ring on 0151 339 3195 or email [email protected] and we will quote for these postcodes.
A few items we ship are subject to a surcharge of £30 , (even if over £150) either due to being oversized or requiring a 2 man lift. This is pointed out on the product page and applied at checkout.
Something is missing from my delivery…
If anything is missing from your delivery, please call us immediately on 0151 339 3195
or email us: [email protected]. Please refer to our terms for further details.
I have received the wrong product…
Please call us immediately on 0151 339 3195 or email us: [email protected] and we will
arrange to rectify any errors as soon as possible.
My order hasn’t arrived yet…
Non Local deliveries:
For queries regarding an expected delivery, please first check by using all your Tracking Details which are sent to you once the consignment leaves us or contact us, on [email protected] or 01513393195
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• Goods must be returned in their unopened, undamaged and original packaging. We reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised