- 100% Recycled & recyclable
- Durable finish.
- Highly UV-resistant
- 5 Year Limited warranty (See below)
The Petan® finish is warranted against peeling, blistering or cracking for a period of five (5) years if the product is used in normal weather conditions and provided the product has not been scratched, scuffed or abraded. Fading and discoloration due to exposure to sunlight or other natural elements and defects caused by the application of unsuitable oils, other fluids or chemicals are not covered under this limited warranty.
All Petan® items are individually hand-woven by specialist weavers. In rare cases small strands may become loose or stick out. Strands that become loose over time are not considered as a warranty claim, and, in most cases can be re-threaded and attached where necessary. Strands can also move in position
compared to the frame which is not considered as a defect.
Handwoven Synthetic Wicker for All Weathers
Petan® is our environmentally friendly, durable and weather resistant wicker which has a natural colour and feel. Petan® has been developed to provide the highest levels of performance for use in outdoor furniture. Petan® is made from raw polyethylene mixed with eco-friendly colour additives, making it 100% recyclable. Also, unlike other producers of synthetic wicker, LifestyleGarden® uses no harmful chemicals to make Petan®.
Our specially formulated blends give the Petan® fibre its unique look and extra strength and also produce a surface that is extremely comfortable to sit on while also being able to withstand heavy use. Petan® has excellent colour fastness and is also very flexible, meaning complex weaves can be achieved to create beautiful designs.
Duraboard Table Tops
- Durable finish.
- Highly UV-resistant
- Environmentally friendly
- If the DuraBoard® surface becomes dirty, cleaning with soap and water is sufficient.
- 3 Year Limited warranty (See below)
The DuraBoard® finish is warranted against peeling, blistering and cracking for a period of 3 years, providing the product has not been scratched, scuffed, abraded or excess heat applied (for example from BBQ tongs placed on the table surface) . Over time there will be signs of weathering of the DuraBoard® following exposure to outside elements. Fading and discolouration due to constant exposure to sunlight or natural elements and defects caused by the application of unsuitable oils or other fluids or chemicals are not covered under this limited warranty. Please note that claims will not be considered due to damage, or negligence during the assembly process. All assembly videos are available online on the LifestyleGarden® channel and should be followed.
Polyester Cushion Properties
- Excellent colour fastness.
- Extremely durable.
- Easy to maintain.
- 2 Year Limited warranty (See below)
Please note that full cushions should be removed during periods of rain to avoid getting wet.
All LifestyleGarden® fabrics come with a 2 year limited warranty. All fabrics used have excellent colour fastness and are
extremely durable. Fading and discoloration due to exposure to sunlight or other natural elements and defects caused by
the application of unsuitable oils, other fluids or chemicals are not covered under this limited warranty.
How to Care for Weather Resistant Rattan Garden Furniture
Understanding Your Supremo® Weave Furniture
Supremo® weave furniture is lightweight, sturdy, and durable furniture manufactured from high-quality HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) and hand-woven onto rust-proof aluminium frames to impart strength and style to the furniture.
Highly functional and sturdy weave outdoor furniture can last for many years; if you follow the basic cleaning process. You can leave your rattan garden furniture outdoors for the winter months and throughout spring, however, Supremo recommends covering your furniture with one of Supremo’s breathable, water-resistant outdoor covers for longevity.
Supremo® offers a 5-year warranty for additional peace of mind (please visit www.supremouk.com for a copy of the Supremo Ltd Warranty for further information).
How to care for your cushions?
Cushions must be kept dry as they can become watermarked if left in the rain. Any spillages should be removed with a damp cloth. Please refer to the care label for instructions. To keep your cushions looking pristine, we recommend storing them away when not in use. NEVER machine wash or tumble dry the covers. NEVER use a furniture cover to protect your cushions from the weather.
How to Clean Rattan Garden furniture?
Regular cleaning is important as it keeps away the chances of any infestation or damage to the furniture. Not cleaning it properly can harbor mold and bacteria growth, both of which can lessen the life span of the furniture and cause issues with the framework.
Here are some basic cleaning steps for your Supremo® Outdoor Weave Furniture
1. Make use of a soft brush to clean out any dust, or debris (food particles) you might find on the furniture piece. Ensure the bristles of the brush are soft and not abrasive as it would damage the furniture.
2. A pair of tweezers could work well when you want to get rid of dirt from harder-to-reach places like crevices or in between the weaves. Take care when using tweezers, to not damage or catch the weave as this may break or snap the weave.
3. Supremo® furniture can be washed with warm soapy water, and rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove any residue. NEVER use a pressure washer to clean your furniture, as this could damage the weave.
4. Once in a month, wipe your Supremo® garden furniture with a soft damp cloth or warm soapy water.
5. After you are done washing the furniture, leave them to dry in a well-ventilated area.
6.A suitable glass cleaner and soft cloth can be used to buff the glass.
7. We strongly advise storing your glass in doors during adverse weather conditions, mainly high winds, to prevent it scratching/shattering.
8. Do not place extremely hot or cold items directly on your glass. Always use a coaster/placemats to ensure your glass remains looking pristine.
9. Although it is not essential, to prolong the life of the furniture, store it away during the winter months. We have a range of Supremo® covers that can be used which have been specifically designed to keep the elements away and allow air to circulate through a Supremo® breathable vent system.
10. If using a furniture cover, please remember that water can pool on a cover, to avoid this we suggest using a water shed pole. If you have a set with a dining table, place a pole through the parasol hole to create a tent shape, which will ensure the water runs off. This will help prolong the life span of your cover & furniture. We also advise removing your cover during adverse weather conditions, especially during high winds, to avoid damaging your cover.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• Goods must be returned in their unopened, undamaged and original packaging. We reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised