- Kills the weed and its roots
- Concentrated weedkiller for use neat or diluted depending on the type of weed
- Contains Glyphosate
Availability: 7 in stock
Deadfast Weedkiller will kill most living plant tissue on paths, drives and wasteland. It can be applied straight from the sachet to clear well established woody weeds and trees, or diluted down to eradicate large areas of weeds and plants. The active ingredient works through systemic action as it is carried throughout the plant by the sap. After absorption through foliage or cut stumps, the Ammonium Salt of Glyphosate is carried to the outer extremities of the plant’s root system where it begins to work. Effects should be visible in 7-14 days.
Deadfast Weedkiller is a total herbicide and as such care should be taken that it does not come into contact
with wanted plants. After use ensure that garden sprayers or other vessels used for application are thoroughly
cleaned, as traces of product left in equipment can damage or destroy plants sprayed later.
12 x 100ml Sachets will treat up to 720m² when using a sprayer
Effects may be seen in a few days, but for tougher weeds it may take up to 4 weeks
Q. Can my pets go into the treated area?
A. For non-grazing animals allow product to dry before allowing pets back into the area. For grazing animals allow weeds to die completely and remove them before allowing pets back into the area
Q. Can I use this on my lawn?
A. NO (unless you are aiming to kill it off). This is a total weedkiller and will kill both broadleaf weeds and grasses — only use it on plants that you want to kill
Q. When can I replant after using this weedkiller?
A. The product does not leave a residue in the soil. As soon as the weeds have died completely, and been removed, the area can be replanted or re-seeded.
Q. Can I mix up a large quantity and store it ready mixed?
A. The product should be made up and used straight away, not stored for any time.
Refunds & cancellations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to a seven day cooling off period
upon receipt of your goods. During this seven day period, you are entitled to cancel your
order and receive a full refund. In this instance you must:
• Contact us within seven days by phone on 0151 339 3195 AND
• Confirm your decision in writing either by letter, fax or email
• We will arrange for the items to be returned and refund you within 30 days
• If goods are in good working order and undamaged we reserve the right to charge you
the return delivery cost of those goods
• If however the goods are faulty, damaged or not in good working order upon delivery
we will cover the cost of return and, if necessary, replacement
• If goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you
are able to return the goods you originally ordered
• If, after ordering items from our website, you wish to cancel your order, you may do so
at any time up until the time of delivery. However if this is the case, please contact us
as soon as possible on 0151 339 3195. Once we have acknowledged your cancellation
you will receive a full refund using the same payment method you originally used
We reserve the right to cancel and not accept any orders if any of the following apply:
• We do not deliver to your area
• We do not have sufficient stock
• Any of the ordered products you order have been incorrectly priced
or described on our website
• Your payment is not authorised